Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

I Missed April Fool's

My mom's computer is still in some kind of Internet time warp ... the "Oh my god I'm trapped in the Dark Ages!" kind, not the "Gee, Dinosaurs are cute!" kind. For the world out there trying to stay on the information superhighway with 28.8 dialup - I feel for you.

I normally love April Fool's day. Although to be honest, I think the net takes it to frivolously at times. Good hoaxes are hard to come by these days, which is sad because a good hoax reminds us that we shouldn't take nickels without biting into them and sometimes, just sometimes ... those land bridges aren't what they seem.

So you won't see the news that Jack Thompsons Quits The Bar, Joins Missionary Group or that Hillary Clinton Asks for Ban on Light Guns or that Apple Bought Nintendo until next year.

No comments: