Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Escape from the Crimson Room

Stumbled on this odd flash game which goes along the old "escape from a single room" theory of game design. I've been poking at it and still haven't gotten out, though I do keep finding keys all over the place. If someone was going to lock me in a room, they should just keep the key and be done with it ... though I admit that would be an unfun game.

On a side note, I'm considering a textual version of something like this as a demo. I'm working on a new piece to try and really flush out the new design, but something simple might help as well.


Update: A friend of mine informs that this is about a year old, but TIG Source mentions that there is a new one.

tagged: ,

No comments: