Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Curmudgeon Your Podcast

Matt, founder of Curmudgeon Gamer, got invited on to the most recent Next-Gen podcast. They discuss the Wii, digital delivery of games and sex (in games). And props to Matt for taking the chance to correct the myth about the PlayStation 3 and rentals. Plus, he gets a good plug in for this here blog (woot!).

It's a good cast and I think Matt did a great job. Hopefully he's not afflicted by the same illness as I which makes one hate the sound of their own voice.



tagged: ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Josh. I see they added the bit from our conversation afterward about disagreement being good and possibly asking me back on the podcast. If that works out, I'd hope to be more relaxed and a bit more natural in my conversation. We'll see.

At the very least, I felt good to try to lance that bogus PS3 story. Wouldn't have happened, probably, if you hadn't written about it (repeatedly)...I had to know the info to pass it on.