Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sidebar Comments

Just FYI - here's how I added mine (for a Blogger). Simply add this to your template:



And make "cript" into "script" (Blogger is really annoying today. First it goes belly up, not it won't let me post the same HTML it uses in it's templates??)

Only problem is that I can't seem to strip double quotes from the $BlogCommentBody$ and so that will bust the actual comment showingup. Appearance may vary based on your CSS, of course. The idea of duping out the MainPage came from somewhere else, but I don't have the inclination to dig it up right now.

Feel free to email with ?'s.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent script to use. I was thinking of implementing something to use for my blog as well.

Thanks a lot, I'll be sharing this.

Sam

http://gamecog.blogspot.com/

Josh said...

I may have a workaround for the double quote bug ... if so I'll post an update.