Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Potential Randolph Carter Redesign

My friend Jason drafted up a new design for Randolph Carter, which I think looks pretty darn good. He was also helping out with some of the browser issues which, I believe, are resolved now. I also have the typos Clamatius found fixed, so next I might cobble these design elements into the HTML. I'm also planning on rewriting at least one of the endings and then might work on a few of the bridge chapters. If you're into hyperfiction, try The Case of Randolph Carter for a spell. Once I get a little more work on it, I'll probably forward it along to some of the IF sites out there.

By the by, if anyone needs web development or design work, check out Jason's site and give him a buzz.



tagged: ,

No comments: