Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

Windows Vista Ad Emerges

First "official" ad is out, I guess. New Launches has the YouTube version, as I'm sure a few other people have. It reminds me of an iPod ad without decent dancers, interesting special effects or, well, iPods. It mentions "better security" about four times - I'm guessing they want us to believe it will have better security. The ad mostly seems to cater to IT professionals caught by some mysterious backbeat.

There is an interesting flash of a 360 controller. I was playing Hollow Ground for the Mac briefly and the only thing that drags the game down is the keyboard controls. Course, I'm not convinced that Microsoft is actually going to put Vista ahead of it's 360 interests at this point.

Wonder how hard it would be to recognize the PS3 controller via Bluetooth...


tagged: ,

No comments: