Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Comic Fan Reviews Marvel Alliance

When I first heard about "Marvel Ultimate Alliance," I was skeptical about how a game of that size could work. Now having played the game and spoken with the game's developers, I'm sold. The game has so many fun features and an amazing amount of depth. Personally, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy this week and send my own team of heroes out to save the Marvel Universe.
-- CBR VISITS RAVEN STUDIOS, HOME OF "MARVEL: ULTIMATE ALLIANCE"

There's some tidbits about Raven's studio and a couple of specific points about the gameplay - like how health powerups now heal the weakest player automagically (although I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't configurable). No word on whether they kept the stupid gear system.



tagged: ,

No comments: