Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Friday, December 30, 2005

He Watches The Bad Television

...so that you don't have to...

I'm taking a moment to pimp The Futon Critic, one of the web's best television guides. It's like a Variety smoothee. I used to work with the guy who runs it back in the day. Whenever I find myself wondering things like, "When is Scrubs returning?" or "When is the Battlestar premiere?" or even "When the hell will they cancel War At Home and replace it with something watchable?", I turn to The Futon.

For instance, two out of three of those questions can be found on the january highlights calendar.

Nobody knows why Fox continues to air War At Home in between Simpsons and Family Guy. Not even Satan himself.




tagged:

No comments: