Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

RebelStar Diary

I'm a little late on posting this, so loyal readers of Gamespy will be bored. However, since this is probably the closest I'll get to my poorly crafted list of demands, I'm fairly jazzed:


It is an evolution of the original Rebelstar and also our classic PC game X-Com: UFO Defense. I will explain a little about how we created the game design, but first I need pay homage to a GBA title that made it possible for us to develop Rebelstar for the system in the first place.

I first played Nintendo's Advance Wars a couple of years ago, and I was hooked immediately.
-- RebelStar Dev Diary

Yeah. He just used the words X-Com and Advance Wars in the same breath. This is just the kind of title I need to keep paying attention to my GBA for a while longer.

No comments: