Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

PlayStation 3 Demand Exceeds 360

Here's the proof:


IN DEMAND!




NOT IN DEMAND!



See. The surburban Best Buy I frequent was completely sold out of PlayStation 3's. None to be had. The 360? The employees were making forts out of them and slinging memory sticks at each other. Honest to Megatron.

OK, OK, so obviously I'm not really saying this means anything. I just wanted to point out how foolish the "shelf theory" was to begin with. For all I know the Best Buy stopped ordering PS3's because nobody wanted them. Heck, gnomes might have made off with them.

Point being - it was a lousy measure of demand to begin with. It remains such.

1 comment:

Martin said...

This is my favourite post on any blog in quite some time.

So simple. So sumptuously effective.