Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Monday, June 27, 2005

Your Answers

The Girl showed me a new stat tracker, so I've been able to find some of the keywords people have used to get here. Unfortunately, I don't always have the right answers. So here are some:


You use the shoulder buttons to swap characters in Lego Star Wars during Free Play.

Destroy All Humans is probably not better than Mercenaries, but try it anyway.

I do not have a crack or CDKey generator for Fate, UT2004, SWAT4, Matrix Online, Battlefield 2 or any other game I happen to mention

There are pointy things with Dungeons & Dragons ... but that's OK.

Crazy Violence Video Games Guy doesn't live here, but you probably found what you wanted anyway.

I don't have spare parts for an XBox.

I can't think of a two player platformer you can play online, but it's an excellent idea.

There is no "real" Gordon Freeman, he's merely a game character.

Here is a good place to download SWAT4 material.

I can't explain the Republic Commando HUD, sorry. Just click around a lot, worked for me.

I don't know who would win in a fight between Master Chief and Gordon Freeman ... but I think the genetic supersoldier would have the edge. Gordon, however, has very cool toys.

Hatsumi is not a red assed baboon.

The term Phong shading is used indiscriminately to describe both an illumination model and an interpolation method in 3D computer graphics. (thanks Wikipedia)

There is no Gameboy Revolution, or any real details out, but I have my own wishes for it.


OK, that's it for this round. I'm sure there will be many more...

1 comment:

Brinstar said...

At least 99% of the key words used to get to your site aren't the first and last names of that woman. :-/