Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Friday, March 11, 2005

Time is a harsh mistress

First, Freedom Force arrived in the mail today. Now there is a glowing commendation for self-publishing, because I was expecting it more like, next week. I really hope Irrational is on to something here.

Of course, I now have a conundrum. This is the first free weekend I've had in months. I was kinda hoping to sit down and knock out the 2D map interface I've been building lately. But now I've got this shiny thing staring at me, and I know these weekends go faster than I expect. I always think to myself "if I could only sit down for six hours and just code, I could get so much done" and then I hear "want to play some Norrath" from the living room or something. And now I'll have a bunch of superheroes on my back as well.

Sucks to be me.

2 comments:

Winkyboy said...

I also was pleased to find a shiny new Freedom Force sitting on my office chair when I returned from lunch, and thus find myself in a similar quandry!

This is why I don't like sleep. What a waste! LOL

Josh said...

Just installed it. And the GF has a sprained ankle, so I know she'll be wanting to return to Norrath soon.

I'm getting nothing productive done this weekend :)