Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Dungeons & Dragons Blamed Again

Thanks to Slashdot, I stumbled upon this piece of brilliance:


"I mean, you have many, many stab wounds and those 'Dungeons and Dragons' fantasy games involve swords and knives and daggers and things of that nature. There may be a connection but I can’t say for sure.”


You gotta be kidding me. Are they handing out law degrees in cereal boxes these days? For the record - there's also alot of swords, knives and daggers and things of that nature in:

  • Kung Fu Movies
  • Cooking Shows
  • Your mom's house
  • Hospitals
  • Shakespeare Plays

    I mean, as long as we're making idiotic connections for the purpose of making a murder more interesting - why not play the whole field? Besides, Mr. Lawyer Man ... you're about two decades too late to lame role-playing games for anything.

  • No comments: