Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

How much wood can woodchuck chuck...

...if it found itself in a bizarre post-Christmas flood of various titles to try and game through? The answer is not that much.

I'm not sure how it happened. After Christmas I went on the hunt for quality cheapie titles. I picked up Thief 3, Baldur's Gate and Fire Emblem for the GBA, and backordered Alien Hominid. Before Christmas, my girlfriend and gotten me Rune for the PS2 (I never did finish it for the PC). Battle Engine Aquila came through Gamefly last weekend. And for some reason, I decided to either use or lose my games.yahoo account ... and ended up downloading Temple of Elemental Evil.

Now mind you, I work an eight hour day, spend about an hour on the road commuting, and have a tendency to work on my mod for at least two hours after I get home. Then there's herding cats, gathering food for dinner, and oh - of course, that girlfriend usually requires some attention as well. Thank god she turned out to be a closet gamer, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten some Hominid time in.

I really don't know what I was thinking, especially since Mercenaries is now coming in the mail as well. Thankfully we've got some trips lined up, so I can reserve the GBA for that.

No real point to this. When the next Champions of Norrath comes out, I might go slightly insane, is all.

No comments: