Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Stay Alive - Video Game Horror Movie - Interview

A horror movie that stars Frank "Cody Banks" Muniz? The creators try to explain themselves:

It’s like, if we can set the stage and plant something into the subconscious mind of the audience, their own sick imaginations might create something far more frightening than anything we may have introduced on screen. That means every person in the audience can have their own uniquely horrific interpretation of that special violent moment. In the end, we truly believe we’ve pushed the PG-13 rating to its limits. To compare Stay Alive to a movie like When a Stranger Calls would be like comparing South Park to Charlie Brown.
-- INT:Brent/Peterman

Right. It all makes sense now.

Frank Muniz? Really? Thank god for Silent Hill.



tagged: ,

2 comments:

Thomas said...

The preview I saw was pretty horrific. But not the way they meant, I think. More like Fear.com horrific.

Josh said...

Ewwww. I saw Fear.com because I'm interested in how Japanese horror gets manipulated/altered through revision and I'm still flogging myself.