Fix Passive Mode
- Remove the player from the map
- Remove other players from the players' map
- Remove the name float above players
- Make the player bulletproof from other players (always, not just out of cars)
Change the Free Roam Death Penalty
The worst part about the current penalty is that it is often not associated with skill, but circumstance. For instance, if you quit out of a session before it starts, you could get dropped right next to a complete stranger who just did the same thing. The last time I had this happen the guy instantly pistol whipped me. Bam, I lose over a $1K. For literally doing nothing.
- Wait for ambulance. If the ambulance is destroyed, or medics shot, player goes to hospital. Medium to Long spawn delay. Risky. Free.
- Go to Hospital. Short spawn delay. Not risky. $500.
- Instant Revive. No spawn delay. Risky. $1,000.
Add Wanted Rewards
- An enemy is defined as someone not on your friends or crew list.
- Killing an enemy raises your wanted reward by $500.
- Killing an enemy gives you their wanted reward.
- Getting killed by an enemy resets your reward back to $0.
- Player icons go from white to red slowly (instead of just one or the other) to indicate how high their current reward is.
- After $5K (this is 10 kills in a row without being killed by an enemy) - the player becomes Most Wanted and the reward goes up automatically $500 every game hour.
- Wanted Rewards max out at $10K.
- Players killed by law enforcement have their reward reset to $0.
- Players can get their Reward removed by visiting a Police Station and paying a $2500 fine.