Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Friday, August 12, 2005

Talk Up Some Shooters

Here's a public reminder to contact Corvus if you want in the first evah RoundTable Discussion. What's a round table? Well, to quote the C:

If you’re just tuning in, the Round Table is going to be a collection of posts, all published on the same day, on a single topic, wherein links are provided (in every post) to the rest of the Round Table posts. I’ll more than likely be providing a PHP script which will handle the linkage for us (using a drop down, or something fancy like that). The topic will be publicly announced here (expect a Round Table page soon), so anyone can feel free to join in at any time.


Naturally there might be some bumps the first time through, but I like the first topic: innovation in the FPS genre. It's something dear to my heart since I spent a couple years modding Unreal games just because I didn't feel there was enough pushing of the envelope going on. And what did I get in return? Beans. Lousy beans. Oh, right, and some prize money during the last Make Something Unreal. Right, there was that. And all that fun I had online. Yeah. And actually, come to think of it, the beans were from elsewhere.


Yes, I'm in an odd mood today. Stop looking at me like that.

No comments: