Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Monday, July 17, 2006

Texas Indie Game Conference

As an independent game developer you already know how hard it is to survive in an increasingly competitive market. The Texas Independent Game Conference program features leading independent game developers covering the challenges and issues you are facing: * Where is the industry heading – what are the drivers and what can you do to win? * Where are the best opportunities, what is the timing and the likely rewards? * What’s happening in the mobile game market, is the party over? * How can I get funds for my ideas and my company? * What’s the future for casual games? * What are the trends in on-line distribution? * How can I keep protect my games and my IP? * How do I get a good Publisher/Distribution deal? …and lots more.
-- Texas Independent Game Conference

Warren Spector and Greg Costikyan to keynote.



tagged: ,

No comments: