Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Guide to Guild Wars PvP

Clamatius might send a smiting monk after me for linking to this while it's still a work in progress, but I've got res signets to boot.  He's written up a Guild Wars PvP Beginner's Guide for those of us still stuck on the PvE side of things. It's got tips on strategies, communication and class builds. I'm much grateful for this since at least one of my friends does PvP a lot more than PvE these days (since he's beaten the game like 20 times).  



tagged: ,

3 comments:

Clamatius said...

Smiting monks kinda suck these days.

The elite team of warriors, however, will be with you shortly. :P

Josh said...

No better editor than attention :P

Brinstar said...

I bookmarked it for whenever I get around to PvP.