Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

MIT in Review

It's been a little while since I pointed out Mr. Hellweg's inability to google when the MIT Tech Review declared that videogame blogs just aren't out there. A lot of you were surprised to find out that some of your daily reading material was really just a figment of your poor deluded mind.

Many sought reckoning, myself included. In fact, I also emailed the mag's Editor in Chief as well as Jason Goldman, Chief Blogger, who supposedly "inspired" the column by wondering if we're out here.

I assured him we were. I have not, however, heard back from any of them. However, a few netizens who could navigate MIT's site better than myself did leave a more permanent mark.

Pretty sad when a "magazine of innovation" can't master such futuristic concepts as Google and e-mail, I'd say. Maybe they should do a segment where they just read from blogs as punishment?

No comments: