Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Friday, March 16, 2007

360 Core Auction Includes Towel Tip

Once in a while the red light problem happens on my 360, so I put a blanket on it and turn it on for about 20 minutes to let it heat up. After I take off the blanket and turn it off and I let it sit for another 20 minutes. After it works perfectly but the red light problem does come back and I have to repeat the blanket process, and it will work again perfectly!
-- Xbox 360 Core Console Gears Of War and 2 Controllers

Gee, wonder why he's selling? To be fair, his Buy It Now Price is $200, which is dirt cheap considering the extra controller and game have a street price of like $70 or more. Still, would you want to walk into a known red light problem?

No comments: