Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

Mile Zero On Apokalyptica

Thomas weighs in with some suggestions for Apokalyptica. Inconvenient Truth is a great suggestion (and on my wishlist for this season) that nicely gives something on the other end from the usual latex monster mash that I think about.

Still, a screenplay with the four horsemen? Sweet.

A nod to Corvus for contemplating making Apokalyptica a Round Table - though I think he's wise in not mixing religion and game theory too much. I like how people can put their own slant on it though. Whether it's coop zombie killing (hat tip to Brin) or mixing music and anime - I'm clearly going to have to update the description from "marathon sessions" to "personal expression".




tagged: ,

No comments: