Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Your Irregularly Scheduled Broadcast


If you ever wanted an excuse to dredge up virtually every financial document that you've ever had in your adult life and fax legal contracts to at least three people ... I highly recommend buying a condo in Chicago. Otherwise, I recommend a small drill bit and some salt, because it's really just about as much fun.

The Girl and I are heading for Hometown sometime today, her trip having been delayed by the previous paragraph. It's unlikely that I'll be seeing you lot until Sunday, so remember to wash regularly and waste a little time with your favorite electronic distraction.

In the meantime, I see we have some colorful new ads for everyone to click on. Seriously people, I got a down payment to worry about. Click!




No comments: