Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Rushing Torrent Of Chattering Teeth

Your hand fumbles over the note far more than your words as a rushing torrent of chattering teeth begins to rush up the stairwell towards you, like a hoarde of bats except scratching and clawing instead of the batting of wings. You can't hear anything more from Warren as you lose all nerve and drop the book, which slaps against the soft mud.
-- The Case Of Randolph Carter

I will post the link to Randolph Carter, my Lovecraft interactive fiction, in the morning. I'm going to be gone this weekend, so it will be a good time to let comments and complaints pile up. Consider it an open beta. I'm happy with parts of it, and not so happy with other parts of it. I'm sure typos and grammatical errors remain, and I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of gameplay bugs aren't still sneaking around.

So it's not quite ready for primetime and probably won't be as good as I would have hoped ... but it's a start for playing around with a format not quite finished yet. Plus, I always work harder when my errors are out to hang for the public to see.




tagged: ,

2 comments:

Clamatius said...

Horde.

Josh said...

I'd like to think that would be the only time I went for an English spelling and got a mispelling instead.


But I'd guess not.