Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Lost Notes: Wait, where is my Lost?

What the hell is up with this week and television? Medium? Repeat? House? Replaced with some hick talking about animal-human monsters. Which is fascinating, but I don't want animal-human monsters instead of edgy cynical hospital melodrama. Lost? Repeat.

Remember when television seasons were ... well, complete and didn't have a hiatus every other week while the actors detox and the writers pick up a couple of old shakespeare books for script ideas? Or whatever they do? No, I don't either.

I was going to post about the possible similarities between Oscar The Smoke Monster and a certain white balloon, but now I'm just worried about government sponsored lycanthropes. Thanks slow talking dude in a fancy suit for freaking me out.


Update: I've been informed by more than a few people that the hick in question is, in fact, President of the United States. I really thought he had darker hair and more of a speech impediment, but I've been assured that it is actually him. My bad.

Update: I've also been told that the government is indeed against the creation of hybrids and will actually not be funding Department of Defense "Weapon X" project. So that's good.



tagged: , ,

No comments: