Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Friday, February 03, 2006

Blizzard's Sex Friendly Jokes

Odd, isn't it, that a company that threatens players for advertising sexual orientation ... to add commands to make references about sexual orienation?

Apparently these are examples from the World of Warcraft:

Male Taureen /silly audio: "Homogenized? No way, I like the ladies."
Female Dwarf /silly audio: "I like my ale like I like my men, dark and rich. "
Male Dwarf /silly audio: "I like my beer like I like my women, stout and bitter."


The way Blizzard's statement reads ... if you were to use these ingame and anyone was offended by them ... you could get warned or banned. But that is probably quite unlikely. So, Blizzard doesn't want you to proclaim any sexual orientation. Unless it's straight.




tagged: ,

No comments: