Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Friday, February 17, 2006

David Horowitz is an Evil Spammer

I'm not sure when, but at some point I got on David Horowitz's email list. For those not familiar, David's main goal in life is to ask people for money so that he can fight an non-existent leftist radical conspiracy to brainwash college students. Or something. It's quite possible that he's insane.

Not really wanting to get email from insane people on a regular basis, I sent him an unsubscribe.

And another.

And another.

I'm on the seventh now. I'm only collecting them as evidence to show to whatever regulatory or legal body should be interested in the fact that this asshole is spamming hundreds of people for money. Anyone have suggestions for which body that might be?

3 comments:

Josh said...

Well, I reported him to the FTC and sent along copies of where I try to unsubscribe.

Thomas said...

David Horowitz is like a black hole of stupidity. He bends space and time around him, and as such answers to no puny human agency or office.

Josh said...

Yeah, spammers are lower than ebola in my book, and spammers who try to convince me that I must give them money to support their ranting and raving against a non-existent conspiracy ... just ugh.