Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Yet Another Carnival Reminder

Couple more days to send in your submission for the upcoming Carnival of Gamers. Remember, it's come one and come all. The Carnival seems to attract people who like to write semi-long-winded on issues, but feel free to send in the small stuff if you've got it. All you have to do is send an email to:

carniegrue@gmail.com

...with a link to the blog post you'd like to have included.

I know it might feel a bit spoilery to state this ahead of time, but I'm considering doing a puzzle with this edition. I bring that up because it will have more likelihood of happening if I get some more submissions in today rather than at the last minute.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Go ahead spammers, do your worst. I've got lots of gmail accounts I can make up.

Jeffool said...

Hah! Dude, don't tempt them.