Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Carnival Countdown

This is your one week warning to send in submissions for the fourth Carnival of Gamers, which will be held here on July 7th. I haven't entirely decided on a particular novelty for it, although I've got a couple of ideas. As usual send your submissions to carniegrue -a- gmail.com (anyone ever wonder why we keep bothering to try and trick spammers like that? Surely they've got a PERL script with 1,000 iterations of "@") ...

3 comments:

Tony said...

Looking forward to Carnival #4! I hope it's not adversely effected by the holiday weekend.

I decided long ago to let the spambots get my gmail address. Gmail does a decent job of keeping the riff-raff out of my inbox, so I just post it as a link.

I still obfuscate the carnie address, though.

Josh said...

It would suck to lose it over spam, but it would also be convienent to use mailto links.

Brinstar said...

I think all the spam in my account comes from me leaving comments in blogs that require email addresses. That's my theory, anyway. Before that sort of activity -- no spam.