Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The psp is falling?

If you listen to the ground, you'll hear the fast spreading rumor that PSP's are junky defective toys that will kill you by ejecting their discs into your chest shuriken style.

This is all based on a handful of reports being shot around blogs at rapid speed. They seem to be exclusively based by import junkies and it seems that by trying to twist the PSP in half, it may have a violent reaction. I know I would.

So, I guess the fact that some people who had brand new, never mass produced before, portable electronic devices express shipped over a ten hour flight can't try to snap it in half while playing is news.

I guess. I'm not too concerned with the PSP until it gets here in March, and I can see a price tag with it.

No comments: