Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2009 Gaming Resolutions

Because like Thomas, they're the only ones I'm likely to follow.

Finish up any remaining PS2 games
Because if I don't finish them by the end of next year, it is probably a safe bet I never will.

Be Wii Fitter
We've got the darn thing, and hopefully I can maintain using it 3-5 times a week through most of the year. I'm not going to say "every day" because that's already failed...

Play online more often with friends
One of my working assumptions about consoles is that they would be more friend oriented online and less often just a group of random strangers. That hasn't worked out so much, but part of that is my own fault for not trying to organize more games.

Find some way to properly store, play or sell old consoles
I've got the Dreamcast, Sega CD, Intellivision, Atari, etc. They were fun to trot out last year, and they might be again - but if I can't find a decent way to box them up, they might need a home on eBay.

Finish a follow up to Randolph Carter
I still get the occasional email about The Case Of Randolph Carter, and I'd like to make something similar. I've been toying with some things off and on, I don't know if I'll do something for AIR or the iPhone right now. (Or both).

2 comments:

Winkyboy said...

Wii Fit: Same here, with the Wii Fit. However, it's hard to do sometimes, when you wind up exercising elsewhere. Our family also signed up for a membership at the indoor rock climbing place nearby - not a cheap thing - so we're doing that, too. But for us, 2-3 times a week will be a good achievement.

Old Consoles: SIGH. I can't get rid of the Genesis, not when I've got working controllers and a copy of Herzog Zwei. Emulators just don't do that one justice. But I did sell off my Atari Lynx. Hadn't played it in years. I don't miss it too much, but... oh well.

KINGS CITY said...

playing online is a big one for me if the game dosnt have online play im kinda like boooooooo lol

check out my new web blog gaming site plz

complexgamer.com