Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Overheard In Chicago

"I'm tired because I've been at a baby shower all day drinking tequila."

and this morning...

"Lynette, your mom knows I don't mess around. I ain't doing blow. Here's what happened. I'll tell you what happened. I sound like crap because this guy yesterday kept giving me Xanax. And that's what happened."

So excellent. During my walk I've also seen a crazy guy trying to flirt with a drunk woman, a crazy guy follow a woman (different couple) into traffic - almost getting hit by an oncoming ambulance, and have been followed by a guy swearing repeatedly into a cell phone that certainly did not have anyone on the other end.

And people wondered why I missed working downtown.

No comments: