Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Today is Talk Like A Pirate Day, although to be honest I have enough trouble communicating with co-workers that I don't think I could stand adding in "aaaarghs". This comes on the back that the Swedish Pirate Party isn't doing so well.

Well, just remember - 90% of your DNA maybe similar to that of a monkey - but 99% of it is similar to a pirate.



tagged: ,

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Arr.

Josh said...

Aye.

Also, pirate talk mixes poorly with geek talk I think.

"I swabbed up yer index page ya pixel lubber. Hope ye likes it."

Clamatius said...

I think that at least 90% of pirate jokes arrre based around "arr".

What's a pirate's favourite vegetable?

Arrrrtichokes.