Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cell Phone Monopoly Tycoon ... Win By Not Playing

Monopoly Tycoon for cell phones basically takes Monopoly, lays it out on a grid, lets you develop on properties at any time and auctions properties instead of rolling the dice. I mentioned it earlier today when I was complaining about cell phone games in general.

As mentioned, the problem with the game is that it's insanely easy. How easy? I just won the game in seven turns and I didn't really do anything at all. I didn't build anything. I didn't have to buy anything. I just raised the auction once or twice and let the AI hang itself by blowing all it's money on properties.

Before every game, Monopoly Tycoon likes to remind you that you can win by using a variety of strategies. I'm beginning to think they mean any strategy.



tagged: ,

No comments: