Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Friday, September 02, 2005

WiFi Camera

Nikon is building the first cameras with Wifi. They can connect to any computer on their network. I'm assuming that means any computer reachable on the net in general or else I don't see why don't just use BlueTooth.

The Girl and I recently got those nifty new phones and have been trying them out around town. Moblogging is kinda fun, just point, click and send. So I can definately understand the appeal of doing this with a high-end camera. Although technically I could just take my Powershot's CF card, shove it into the Zaurus, swap some files and then email it from there. Actually, we going out to a lodge this weekend that apparently has WiFi in their lobby, so might be doing just that.

No comments: