Cathode Tan - Games, Media and Geek Stuff
logo design by man bytes blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Your Relationship As Gaming Simile

Matthew Kumar offers up ways to describe relationships using your favorite games:


After reading Boyd’s description of his relationship with his ex-girlfriend as a game of Doom II played on Nightmare mode, are you struggling for that perfect simile to describe your relationship with that certain someone? Well look no further! Our scientific team have come up with 52 perfect descriptions, from lovely to awful, to fit any situation that suits. And so:

Our relationship is like…
1. Killer 7. I don’t understand what you’re saying, and I don’t even know who I am any more.
2. Resident Evil 4. I’m protecting you from all the world’s evils, and you won’t even let me look at your pants.
3. Super Mario Kart. I’m sabotaging the progress of others to reach the rainbow road.
-- Mathew Kumar’s Workblog » Blog Archive » 52 Gaming Similes To Describe Your Relationship (via insertcredit)

There's many more where that came from...

No comments: